Kevin and I

Kevin and I

Karlie

Karlie

Nani

Nani

Pepper

Pepper

Cain

Cain
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

3 months old

Well it's about time for another update. On Sept 14, 2011 Karlie turned 3 months old. And she has changed so much since that day. She is able to sit up in her bumbo for short periods of time. And then yesterday she laughed for the first time! She loves to talk (watch my video on facebook). When I am holding her in my arms she smiles and me and coos. It is so adorable and melts my heart. I could listen to her beautiful voice all day long. I have a feeling she is going to be like me when I was a kid and talk nonstop. She is mostly sleeping through the night. She goes to bed around 8:00pm and sleeps until about 3:00am. Usually Kevin gets up to get her from her room and when he walks in she is trying to suck on his arm. You would think I never feed the child! But at her physical for daycare last week she weighed 12lbs 9oz. She doesn't ever miss a meal!

Ahh, daycare. I should be going back to work the first of October, tear. I'm pretty ready though. I love spending so much time with my daughter but I miss being a nurse. Somedays I feel like I am going to go crazy if I don't talk to an adult. We found an affordable daycare about 5 minutes from our house. I have been worried about all the bad things that can happen while at daycare but I did some research on the place and they have been open since 2004 with no violations. Kevin was laughing at me because I was asking the lady a million questions but it made me feel better.

Today we did Karlie's 3 month pictures in Downtown El Paso. I am so proud of how they came out. I love doing photography but it's usually of flowers and landscapes. I would like to get more practice. If anyone would like for me to do some, just let me know and I would be happy to get together with you! I guess that's about all I have got for now. I'll post some of my favorites from today.







No comments:

Post a Comment