Kevin and I

Kevin and I

Karlie

Karlie

Nani

Nani

Pepper

Pepper

Cain

Cain
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Labor day weekend

I decided to attend the wedding if one my good Army friends. Kevin wasn't able to come so it's just Karlie and I. Man was that a brave thing to do. Of course the day of travel she was crabby. But today, Saturday, the day if the wedding she is crying and screaming for no apparent reason. Thank goodness Judee, another Army friend is here and willing to help. My heart hurts when Karlie is screaming like this. I don't know what to do and nothing seems to calm her down. Sometimes I think, "how and I going to make it through this?" then she will smile and coo at me and everything is wonderful again. Maybe it's the hormones and stress but this motherhood thing is an emotional rollercoster. I love her so much but get flustered sometimes. I am so nervous to take her into the wedding this afternoon. Please keep your fingers crossed for me that she decides not to be a diva during the ceremony. It's 0900 now, I'll be back later to let you know how it goes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment