Kevin and I

Kevin and I

Karlie

Karlie

Nani

Nani

Pepper

Pepper

Cain

Cain
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Let's get this started

So since everyone else and their mom has started a blog, why not me? Not sure if many will follow this but I think I will appreciate my thoughts down the road. So as of today Kevin and I have been married for 2 years and we have a beautiful baby girl, Karlie who is 2 months and 2 weeks old. I wish I would have started this when I was pregnant, but I wrote everything in a journal :( So I am planning on giving an overview of my pregnancy and motherhood thus far. I hope you find this entertaining!

1 comment:

  1. I've read everything. I love that I can catch up with the last couple of months leading up to her birth. I hope some day to meet her and your husband. I know our lives went seperate ways but I always think of you. Your daughter is amazing and so beautiful. O-ya, happy birthday too! :)

    ReplyDelete